Thursday, July 21, 2005

Welcome

Hello and welcome. My intent in creating this blog was to put out information on the Bankruptcy Reform Act and the practice on bankruptcy law (debtor side) in general in South Carolina. In addition I expect to publish comments on state and federal legal and political issues. I'm not sure how this is going to evolve (input from readers would be helpful).

A little about myself:
I am originally from Burbank, California. I spent four years after graduating from high school on active duty with the US Army's 82nd Airborne and 7th ID Light. During my time with these units I took part in peacekeeping duty in Egypt, fighting fires in Yosemite, deployments to Korea, Honduras and the invasion of Panama. I then returned, partially, to civilian life to attend college. First at Glendale Community College, during which I was called up to quell the LA Riots in 1992. Then on to the University of Southern California where I received my BA in International Relations. I returned to active duty with the 10th Mountian Division for three years. After a medical discharge I relocated to the DC area to attend law school at the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law. I focused on tax law(strange because I always hated math). I am now in the Upstate South Carolina area and working with The Cooper Law Firm primarily in the area of consumer bankruptcy, chapter 7 and 13, and some work on small chapter 11 cases.

I hope to post weekly on topics of interest to myself, and hopfully others.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

**please ignore***

Test, check, test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home